The Freeflow Fabriweld joint allows site welds on coated steel pipelines without damage to the internal lining.
Where a fully welded pipeline is required Fabriweld eliminates the need to gain entry into the pipe to reinstate the internal coating.
This is particularly useful on small diameter pipelines or where hazards to safe working exist, preventing access into the pipeline.
- Bridge Crossings
- River / Ditch Crossings
- Railway Crossings
- Micro Tunnels / Auger Bores
- Marine Outfall
- Site Welding without damage to the internal lining
- Eliminates the need to enter the pipe to reinstate the internal coating
- Vandal proof in accessible areas
- Easy to assemble joint
- Fillet welding
- Testing of each joint after welding
- Available in all diameters